The studio is currently working on its first game: Subterraneus.
Our story begins on an overpopulated planet, with limited resources but a striking technology. In this world, the authorities designed a perfect and inclusive garbage recycling system, allowing a limitless reuse of the resources.
We find our hero, Clodomir, at the collection center, throwing his household waste away. Without knowing why, he passes out and falls head first into the collection hole.
He will wake up on a gigantic garbage pile, in the middle of a cave, miles underground. Then, his sole purpose will be: to go back to the surface.
- An “old school” Point&Click 2D adventure game inspired by the greatest licenses
- Entirely playable with the mouse
- 500+ interactive points scattered across 20 pictures
- 12 NPC and 1 blank minded hero
- 2 difficulty modes for an adventure tailored to everyone’s abilities
- A whole lot of more or less obscure references
- Drawn, programmed and scripted by a single mind controlling a golem of flesh
- Funny humor not included